Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Miami: Yardbird




While on our trip to Miami I found it extremely hard to find food that I could eat that was gluten free. Some restaurants didn't even know what gluten was, and others were amazing and even had the chef come out and speak with me. A friend back home told me Yardbird and would not give up until I went. Along with my friend was also a gluten free blogger I follow( Chrissy from Glam without Gluten) said this place has the most amazing gluten free fried chicken. After hearing fried chicken and gluten free in the same sentence, I wanted to know where I could sign up. Not only did they have the most amazing fried chicken but also great french fries served with a homemade buttermilk ranch dip. For those of you who are not gluten free like myself you have a plethora of amazing southern choices. My sister said the mac and cheese was to die for and my mother said that the brisket sandwich was heaven. If you are ever in Miami Beach you need to check this place out. I wish they would open in New York!










1 comment:

  1. Wow, everything looks so delicious. And the place itself looks pretty well decorated and hip.

    Nice blog, by the way.

    Mirna

    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete