Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 ... 2014



To say this year has flown bye would be an understatement, I feel like I blinked and it was over. Along with millions of other people, I did a horrible job sticking to my new years resolution for more than a few weeks. I do plan to try a lot harder to keep my resolutions this upcoming year. 2014 is one to look forward to, I will be turning 30 (ugh did I just say that out loud), my best friend Nicole and fiancĂ© Rick will also be turning 30 this year, one of my best friends Gina will be getting married, and  I have kick started my own photography & events business (Nico Assatly Events & Photography) which has always been a dream of mine. I am very excited for all that 2014 has to bring to me, my family & friends. Cheers to the New Year! 

Here are just a few of my favorite shots of the year 






No comments:

Post a Comment