Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012


{beautiful salad} 

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday with their families. This year was extremely hard for my family, Christmas day marked 3 weeks since my grandfather has passed away. We decided we all needed something different this year in order to start fresh again next year with new family traditions. On Christmas eve, my mother, sister, fiancé and I took a trip to New York City to visit my uncle. We had a wonderful dinner party with great food and amazing company. The next morning, brunch on the roof top of The Kimberly Hotel, such a beautiful place to stay. Here are a few of my favorite snap shots of my holiday. 


{amazing food from ready-to-eat nyc}

{wrapping paper} 


{ my fiancé & I} 


{my family} 


 { st. patricks, nyc}


{ at the famous tree}

{the door at saks}

{grand central- nyc}

No comments:

Post a Comment