Thursday, October 3, 2013

29.5



Today marks the half way mark to my 30th 29 +1 birthday. To say I am having a mini mid life crises is kind of an understatement. I know this sounds cliché but if I could know what I know now I might have changed some things. I do not regret anything I have done or the choices I have made but there is always room for improvement. I had a long list of things I wanted to do before I reached my new "big kid" age, but to be on the realistic side most will not be accomplished, so I have revised it.  

1. Be more organized 
2. Lose 40 lb.
3. Take part in a charity event
4. Get a job I love
5. Dream more
6. Have whiter teeth
7. Be involved in the gluten free community more. 
8. Learn how to bake gluten free
9. Clean up my social media footprint
10. Step out of my comfort zone
11. Run a 5K
12. Create a cookbook from my grandparents recipes
13. Create a business plan for my own company.
14. Try a cleanse.
15. Pay off credit card debt.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment